3 Layer FPC Flexible Flat Transfer Cable
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Supply 3 Layer FPC Flexible Flat Transfer Cable, 3 Layer FPC Flexible Flat Transfer Cable Supplier, Flexible Flat Cable (FFC) Manufacturer.
3 Layer FPC Flexible Flat Transfer Cable
Application: Test Jigs
Type: 3 Layer FPC Flexible Flat Transfer Cable
Tolerance: ± 0.03mm
Thickness of finished product: 0.2mm ± 0.03mm
Reinforcement: front and back 0.2mm steel sheet reinforcement, back 0.3mm FR4 reinforcement
Minimum drilling: 0.2mm
Surface treatment: Immersion Gold (120 mil thick nickel; 1 mil thick gold)
Minimum line width / distance: 0.17mm/0.08mm
Lead Time: expedited Prototype 24-48 hours / Prototype 1-3 days delivery
What is FPC cable?
FPC cable is a wiring group that can be bent to a certain extent. It is used for data transmission in moving parts and active areas, such as computer internals, according to the industry standard regulations, line rules, line colors, line numbers, etc. The motherboard is connected to the hard drive, the data cable of the optical drive, the data cable connected to the display of the mobile phone motherboard, and the data lines between the connected devices are collectively referred to as the cable.
FPC Mobile Phone Flat Flexible Test CableFPC is flexible circuit board. FPC can be divided into many types according to its functions, such as FPC antenna, touch screen FPC, capacitance screen FPC, LED display cable arrangement, etc. FPC flexible circuit board is widely used in the smart home, industrial control panel, tablet computer, automotive electronics, mobile phone communication, consumer electronics, medical equipment, etc. FPC cable is also a kind of FPC flexible PCB. The function of the FPC cable is to connect two related parts or products. Now, many products use FPC cable, because it has certain twists and turns. FPC cable has been used in many products, such as printers, mobile phones, laptops and so on.
What is Flexible Flat Cable?
Flexible flat cable referred to as FFC and RFC. It is a new type of data cable, which is made of pet or other insulating materials and very thin tinned flat copper wire through the production line of high-tech automation equipment.
Several Common Flexible Flat CablesIt has the advantages of softness, arbitrary bending, and folding, thin thickness, small volume, simple connection, convenient disassembly, easy to solve electromagnetic shielding (EMI), etc.
Flexible flat cable is mainly divided into two types: round head (R-FFC for direct welding) and flat end (FFC for plug-in socket).
It is most suitable for data transmission cables between mobile parts and motherboards, between boards to boards, and in miniaturized electrical equipment. It is widely used in the connection between various printer print heads and motherboards, signal transmission and board connection of plotters, scanners, copiers, stereos, LCD appliances, fax machines, various DVD players and other products. In modern electrical equipment, it is almost everywhere.
Different Styles of Flat Flexible Cable
Flexible Flat Cable (FFC) structure and parameters
FFC is a kind of FPC, so its composition is the same as FPC. FPC is generally long strip, with pluggable needle at both ends, which can be directly connected to the connector or welded on the product. The middle part is generally circuit, because FPC cable needs certain flexibility, so the base material is generally calendered copper, which is resistant to twists and turns and flexible.
Flexible Flat Cable Parameter
Minimum line width / line spacing: 3mil/3mil;
Minimum through hole: 0.15mm.
Flexible Flat Cable Manufacturing Process
The surface treatment process used in FPC cable arrangement is usually gold deposition, and sometimes anti-oxidation treatment is used. However, the anti-oxidation process can not withstand high temperature, and the environmental bearing capacity is worse than that of gold deposition. The prices of the two processes are similar. Therefore, most of them adopt gold deposition process. In addition, there are processes such as tin plating and tin spraying, but the temperature resistance of FPC is generally below 280 ℃, and there will be a temperature above 300 ℃ when spraying tin, and the hardness of solder paste is small, so it is rarely used.
Flexible Flat Cable Advantages and Disadvantages
FPC can greatly reduce the volume and weight of electronic products, which is suitable for the development of electronic products in the direction of high density, miniaturization and high reliability. Therefore, FPC has been widely used in aerospace, military, mobile communication, laptop, computer peripheral, PDA, digital camera and other fields or products. In addition, it can also be arranged according to the requirements of spatial layout, and can move and expand freely in three-dimensional space, so as to achieve the integration of component assembly and wire connection.
In the process of producing products, cost should be the most important consideration. Because flexible PCB is designed and manufactured for special applications, the cost of circuit design, wiring and substrate is high. Unless there is a special need to use FPCs, there are usually a small number of applications or not. In addition, even if flexible PCB is used, later maintenance is essential, and soldering and rework need to be operated by trained personnel.
Storage method of FPC cable/Flexible Flat Cable (FFC)
Unlike other products, FPC flexible circuit boards are not in contact with air and water. So how should we store this product correctly?
First of all, the vacuum packaging of the FPC flexible circuit board can not be damaged. When packing, it is necessary to enclose a bubble film on the side of the box. The water absorption of the bubble film is better, which plays a good role in moisture prevention. Of course, the moisture-proof beads are also necessary.
Secondly, after sealing, the box must be stored in a dry and ventilated place, separated from the ground, and avoid sunlight. The temperature of the warehouse is preferably controlled at 23±3°C and 55±10%RH. Under such conditions, the surface-treated PCB boards such as immersion gold, electric gold, tin-sprayed, silver-plated, etc. can generally be stored for 6 months, sinking silver, Surface-treated PCB boards such as sink tin and OSP can be stored for 3 months.
The Difference between FFC and FPC
FPC is flexible printed circuit. In terms of manufacturing process, their circuit construction methods are different:
1. FPC is manufactured by chemical etching of FCCL, which can be generally divided into single-sided flexible PCB, double-sided flexible PCB and multilayer flexible PCB.
2. FFC is made by sandwiching flat copper foil between two layers of insulating foil film, which is simple in manufacture and thick in thickness.
In terms of price, FFC cable is much cheaper. Considering the product cost, more enterprises prefer to use FFC cable.
Flat Flexible Cable Characteristics
1. Free bending, winding, folding and can be used for 10 million slidings.
2. Easy to use, super strong softness, small size and flexible use;
3. It is conducive to transportation, storage and cost reduction.
4. Shielded flexible printed circuit, high wire density, lightweight, thin thickness, less space limitation of wiring, high flexibility
5. Acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance, humidity resistance, mold resistance, etc.
6. Alternative harness
7. Suitable for internal wiring of general electronics and electrical appliances, such as audio-visual equipment, etc.
The function of the FPC cable is to connect two related parts or products. Nowadays, many products use the cable, because it has a certain tortuosity, FPC cable has been used in many products such as printers, mobile phones, notebooks and so on. In China, manufacturers of FPC cables are mainly concentrated in the Pearl River Delta region, and Shenzhen is the leader.
FFC Flexible Flat Test Cable Solderability Test:
Test method: 245 ℃± 5 ℃ for 5 seconds, adjust the temperature to 245 ℃± 5 ℃, keep the temperature constant for 5 minutes, and place the sample in the ventilation place for 1-2 minutes after the test.
Judgment standard: no pockmarks, white spots, pinholes, blisters, blastholes. 95% area is full of tin, 5% area is not tin.
FFC Flat Flexible Cable Thermal Shock Test:
Test method: 265 ℃± 5 ℃ for 10 seconds, adjust the temperature to 265 ℃± 5 ℃, keep the temperature constant for half an hour, put the rosin on the ventilation place for 1-2 minutes, immerse it in the place of 25 mm below the liquid level for 10 seconds, cool it to room temperature, wash it with water, and blow-dry the blower.
Judgment standard: no peeling, delamination, blistering, etc. of resistance welding mark on the pattern.
Flat flexible cable is widely used in the following fields:
(LED, LCD, backlight, MP3 / 4 / 5, connector, security, military industry, computer, mobile phone, communication, aviation, home appliances, CNC, medical, digital products, instruments and meters) and other high-tech fields.
1. Laptop, LCD, CD-ROM, hard disk.
2. Printers, fax machines, scanners, sensors.
3. Cell phone, cell phone battery, walkie talkie, cell phone antenna, cell phone dual card, cell phone cable arrangement.
4. Various high-end cameras, digital cameras, digital cameras, DVS.
5. VCR head, laser head, CD-ROM, VCD, CD, DVD.
6. Aerospace, satellite / medical instruments, instruments, automobile instruments, optical lenses, sights, laser rangefinders.
7. Light bar, led FPC, flash, toy, necklace, lighting, LED aluminum base plate, power aluminum base plate, high power LED, copper base plate, etc.
JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
Jinghongyi PCB (HK) Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of high-quality PCB. JHY PCB specializes in quick turn PCB prototypes, small-medium volume PCB. Established in 2011, located in Baoan District, Shenzhen, China, with more than 500 experienced employees, we're able to achieve monthly output 40000 square meters.
PCB Manufacturing Services
As one of leading printed circuit board manufacturers based in China, JHYPCB has been offering international companies of all sizes with high-quality PCB prototype to production services at fair price for 8 years. To make professional and advanced circuit boards, we're committed to adhering to the strictest standards during PCB manufacturing process, we're fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- Save money&time! Achieve peace of mind!
- A professional and trustworthy PCB Prototype manufacturer.
- Fastest PCB Prototype.
- One stop solution for various PCB&SMT Stencil.
- Low cost for simple PCB.
- Affordable price for high-tech PCB.
- Minimum orders 1pcs.
- 24-hour online customer service.
- Professional PCB engineer for one-to-one service.
- Shipment on time.
- Guarantee good service and quality from PCB quotation to delivery.
To deliver true value and convenience to our PCB fabrication clients, we expand our business to components sourcing and turnkey PCB Assembly services ranging from prototype, low-to-middle volume to high volume up to 1 million pcs. We can mount components on circuit boards using surface mount technology (SMT),through-hole technology (THT), and manual insertion:
- High quality assembly services with short lead times
- No minimum order
- No additional charge for stencils
- Free DFM Check
- 100% AOI test and X-Ray test for BGAs package
- Function tests & IC programming based on custom requirements
Our company is approved by UL, TS16949, ISO-9001, and RoHS compliance.
| || || |
All boards are produced according to IPC-6012 standards and inspected according to IPC-A-600 in the latest version. Our products are widely applied in communications, industrial control, power electronics, medical equipment, security electronics, consumer electronics, LED, etc. More than 90 percent of them were exported to Europe, North America, South America.
One stop service include
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- Company Name: JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
- Representative: Chen Zhi
- Product/Service: PCB Manufacturer , PCB Prototype , Flexible PCB , Multilayer PCB , Aluminum PCB , Rigid Flex PCB
- Capital (Million US $): US$1.5 Million
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 15, Wan Xia Industrial Park, Tongfuyu Industrial Zone, Shajing,Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Megan
- Tel: 86-1351-0758219
Premium Related Products