Toughened Vacuum Insulated Glazing Glass Panels Cost
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meter|
|Delivery Time:||25 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Toughened Vacuum Insulated Glazing Glass Panels Cost
Vacuum Insulated Glass(VIG) is made according to the principle of vacuum flask, which seals the circumference of two pieces of flat glass and keeps the space between them as 0.1-0.2mm with tiny props. Vacuumize the space to make the pressure reach 10-4Pa. In order to optimize thee function, one of them is double silver off-line Low-E glass. Due to interior vacuum, the conduction and convection of glass nearly does not exist. Almost more than 85% of the infrared radiation will be reflected back by Low-E coating. Thus, the VIG nearly interdicts the conduct, convection and eradiation, so it has superb heat preservation and heat insulation functions. Aiming to reach the level of safe VIG, the VIG adopts compound of the tempered, laminated glass and hollowed compound glass and other glass deep processing techniques. Vacuum Insulated Glass can be processed in Vacuum insulated laminated glass, and also be processed into recombination insulated glass. With clear tempered glass, color tinted tempered glass, ultra clear tempered glass, printed tempered glass, tempered laminated glass, Low-E insulated glass substract.
Energy conservation and environment protection
1.Ultra-light—reduce building load-bearing and decrease construction cost.
2.Ultra-thin—reduce the use of frame materials and increase light transmittance.
VIG is 6mm in thickness at a minimum which leaves more creative space for architects and is easy for renovation of old window.
3. Refrigeration and heating cost is significantly reduced- in cold winter, it can reduce energy loss in the room to save your heating cost; and in hot summer, it can lower room temperature to reduce the workload of air condition or fan.
4. Environment protection-lower the coal consumption for power generation applied in refrigeration and heating, reduce the discharge of harmful gas, such as CO2 and decrease environmental pollution! It has already become an optimum new building material which can meet low-carbon building requirements.
Advantages of VIG
1. Compared with hollow glass, it has good heat preservation, heat-insulating performance;
2. Compared with hollow glass, it has better sound insulation performance on most sound frequency, especially on low-mid frequency;
3. Lower dewing temperature, with no “inner condensation” which frequently occurs on hollow glass;
4. Wind resistance is 2 times greater than that of hollow glass which is more durable, stable and reliable.
5. It is 6mm in thickness at a minimum and is easy for renovation of old window.
6. Vacuum layer can prevent the film of Low-E coated glass from being oxidized after long-time exposure.
7. It is free from burst in plateau low pressure area as hollow glass.
VIG future energy conservation star
Building energy consumption, as one of the three energy consumption industries (industry, transportation and building), accounts for 37.85 of total energy consumption. Among which, consumption of doors and windows accounts for 50%-80%, thus, doors and windows has become a key problem of researches in various countries.
——In 2012, European countries forced people to use energy conservation building glass with U value of 0.7 (R=8.1).
——In 2013, U.S. Energy Star used energy conservation building glass with U value of 0.5 (R=11.1).
The Advantages of Our Lead Glass Team:
Safety sea worthy packing, reduce the breakage,
Quality is not control, but produce,
OEM services, logo printed is available
offer free samples in reasonable quantity for customer quality checking.
Samples will be prepared to sending in about 3 working days.
After Service of Our Lead Glass Team:
Please contact our After-sales service department in time within 30days after you received the cargo.
Tel: 0086-21-36300903 Time: 24-hour service
Please provide the copy of Sales Contract and describe the problems appeared.
Please send the proof to our After-Sales Department, we will reply within two days.
We will dispatch our Quality and Problems Appraisers to make a confirmation.
Have a negotiation of the compensation and sign agreements
Our After-Sales Department will perform the duties as the agreements
Shanghai Lead Glass Co.,Ltd
Shanghai Lead Glass Co., Ltd. is focus on Commercial and residential building glass, industrial glass and furniture glass, decorative glass. And products with Australian standard AS/NZS2208 & AS/NZS4666 American Standard SGCC, IGCC, European standard CE, EN12150. EN12160 and other glass quality standards, and widely used in domestic and foreign commercial and residential buildings.
Shanghai Lead Glass Co., Ltd. is located in Yangtze River area,which is an integrated glass process factory, combined design, production, sale with trade business. Glass products have been exported to Australia, Europe, the United States and Southeast Asia, received good reputation from customers. Lead Glass adheres to "Quality First, Service First,Customer First" business philosophy, focus on building glass, industrial glass and furniture glass industry. Our main products cover Low-E glass, coated glass, insulated glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, curved tempered glass, enameled glass, painted glass, fire proof glass, bullet proof glass and a variety of decorative glass. In order to guarantee glass quality, produce and sell perfect glass products, Lead Glass established a closely cooperation relationship with domestic and foreign famous glass manufacturers, such as Pilkington, CSG, Xinyi Glass, Taiwan Glass, Jin Jing Group and AGC Glass and etc., which are all the best glass manufacturers in the world. Lead Glass will try best to offer you professional technical service and perfect building glass for comfortable and energy-saving living space.
- Company Name: Shanghai Lead Glass Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Wei Xu
- Product/Service: Tempered Glass , Laminated Glass , Insulated Glass , Back Painted Glass , Printed Glass , Frosted Glass
- Capital (Million US $): 10000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Pudong District, Shanghai
- Contact Person: Ms. Lily Liang
- Tel: 86-21-36300903
Premium Related Products